Travel Tips for South Africa - Travel Advice
Crime and danger can frighten tourists thinking of visiting South Africa, but should not be an impediment to seeing the many wonders that this country offers. Taking precautionary measures should not be any problem seeing in this country. These are the few things you should take care, if you travel to any major city in the world like New York, Paris, London, Delhi, Mumbai.........
The Cape Town is like any metropolitan area in the world, so it better -
- Never leave your luggage unattended or leave it
- Do not let the cameras view.
- Use safes in hotels and leave all your belongings and valuables inside.
- Always make sure the hotel room is secure.
- Do not venture into the street at night you alone, and avoid as far as possible walk in isolated areas.
- Always lock your car keys and keep the windows closed (though it's hot)
- Do not wear valuables (jewelry, expensive clothes ...)
- Do not carry much money while exploring the city.
- If you go to a restaurant, women are advised to leave the bag from the back of the chair and the same.
- Do not trust if someone asks for help or start screaming, run away all you can, you can be a trap
If you plan to tour South Africa by car, it is recommend that you make your reservation in advance because packages that include a fuel tank, additional driver fee and a GPS (Quite important for South Africa).
If you like this advice - Please Subscribe for future travel advice